[[ ~*BoUt mE*~ ]]

.
.
.
.
.
.
Name: AloYSiUs YuEn KaI jINg
Age: 17
Birthday: 23/08/1990
Horoscope: ViRgO
Email: Aloysius_y@hotmail.com




[[ ~*MORE aBoUt mE~!!*~ ]]



~* ThuMbs uP :) *~
mY deAresT fRenS!
cOmpuTeR gAmes
niCe muSiC~
hAviNg FuN!
zZzz-iNg
aNimE
AJC! X)
'iNveSting'
moNeY $$



~* ThuMbs dOwn :( *~
moNstErs
LiaRs
hAters
bAcKstAbbErs
fLirTs

IN SHORT,
EVIL PEOPLE!





Tuesday, March 27, 2007
Hi! I am Aloysius Yuen from 17/07. I was in AJC since 1st intake. Through this 3 months, I've grown to be more attached to the school. This is probably due to the many nice friends that I've made and also the nice teachers that I have!

I was from Xinmin Secondary School previously. In secondary school, I was in the Boys' Brigade. Having being in the Boys’ Brigade in the past 4 years in Xinmin Secondary School, I felt that I have learnt a lot. Not only in terms of studies, but in terms of leadership skills as well. Ever since I joined the BB in Secondary 1, I have been taught how to conduct lessons for small classes. Once I became a senior in the BB, I was given an appointment out of the 4 appointments given! I also had many chances to teach and conduct lessons for them. Other than that, I had also organised events such as outings with the people from Tembusu Home, a place where the recovery patients from IMH reside, for my whole platoon. During such outings, I had to plan the activities they had to do, methods of executing the activities, finding means for both the BB Boys and the people from the home to interact, wet weather programmes and more.

Now that I'm in JC, I have to go back to being a junior, how boring! Well, junior or senior have their pros and cons. At least juniors do not have so much responsibilities as seniors, which is good! In fact, one of my favourite past-times is so-called 'slacking'! Where I just sit down and simply do.. nothing. =) That's how i ended up owing teachers a lot of homework during secondary school. However, now that I've chosen to go to a JC, I think i should quit slacking, or at least cut down, and focus more on studies!

Alright! Enough about me 'slacking'. Other than that, I like to play computer games too! Whenever I have free time, or even when i do not have any free time, I will still never fail to on my computer for a game or two! Well, actually these 2 paragraphs can be summarised into - I LOVE RELAXATION! hahaz.. Thanks to that, I always feel as though everyone is always busy except me. But, I will try to be more hardworking!

I'm actually a very quiet boy too. I do not talk much unless I'm very comfortable with the people around or unless I'm online. People always misunderstand that as 'unfriendliness'. It's alright though, probably once they know me better they would also know that I'm not that unfriendly as well! Anyway, that should be all for my introduction. Blog again some other time! Post comments in the tagboard!



::-: LaSt BreAtH @ 10:23 PM:-::









::-: ~*YoUr sAy!*~ :-::




::-: ~*LINKS*~ :-::

^ ME ^
^ Clement ^
^ HuiMin ^
^ SeeYuen ^
^ WanQing ^
^ WeiTeng ^
^ apple ^



::-: ~*hiStoRy*~ :-::

^ March 2007^


::-: ~*mAstErmIndS*~ :-::

^ Blogger ^
^ HTmate ^
^ Photobucket ^
^ AnimeZen ^
^ BlogSkins ^